Riverside-Albert Baptist Church
In 1818 the Albert United Baptist Church was formed along with 2 other churches, each a few miles away from each other. It was a comfortable horse and wagon ride away, as was the usual way churches were spaced apart.
They built a new building in 1871 and in 1880 Riverside started having it's own services. In 1964 they once again began worshipping with Albert.
That church building remained active until December 2013 when it burnt to the ground. No one was in it at the time so no one was injured, but it was quite a blaze.
The present building was purchased and it was expanded from a small building by having the 100 seat sanctuary added. The dedication service was on June 28, 2015